The Behavioral Health Outpatient Clinic Program Coordinator is responsible for performing administrative duties for the Behavioral Health Outpatient Clinic at SRMC. This position is customer service driven and the incumbent must have the ability to effectively promote positive customer service while working in a highly stressful and complex environment. The Behavioral Health Outpatient Clinic Program Coordinator will provide routine administrative support to the Behavioral Health Outpatient Clinic work with staff and patients, address problems, compile and analyze data, prepare reports, and make recommendations for action by the Behavioral Health Outpatient Clinic Administrator.
This work is performed in an office setting and categorized as moderate, which includes the ability to exert up to 50 lbs. force occasionally, and/or up to 20 lbs. frequently, and/or up to 10 lbs. constantly. Involves prolonged periods of sitting.
• Candidate must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to use discretion regarding confidential matters
• Must possess confidence and comfort level with computer systems, word processing programs and proficiency with Microsoft Office.
• Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems, such as, managing files and records, designing forms, and other office procedures and terminology.
• Knowledge of office, business and management principles, time management and problem solving.
• Ability to be organized, work independently, and successfully handle multiple tasks simultaneously.