The Administrative Officer II for Hemodialysis will be responsible for providing routine and general clerical support to the Hemodialysis Unit including receptionist duties essential to the operation of the Hemodialysis Unit. Responsibilities include entering orders into Renesan, Meditech and Ascend lab, entering patients charges daily and providing support to the Clinical Care Coordinator and Administrator. This person assumes responsibility and accountability for the duties of the position and is cognizant of the philosophy, standards, objectives and policies of the Schneider Regional Medical Center and their respective Department.
Risk of exposure to communicable diseases; blood and/or body fluids. Must be able to stand for up to 1 hour a day, walk up to 1 hour per day, and sit for up to 6 hours per day. Must be able to occasionally push/pull up to 50 lbs. and lift/carry up to 20 lbs. on an occasional basis.
• Knowledge of hospital, departmental and unit policies and procedures.
• Computer literate with a working knowledge of Microsoft office and other related
• Ability to work well with others as part of the clinical care team.
• Uphold excellent customer services and the ability to quickly comprehend difficult
tasks while remaining focused and driven on the overall needs of the patient and or
• Ability to perform order transcription manually and via computer.
• Strong oral and written communication and organization skills
• Ability to function in fast paced environment and multitask with multiple priorities.
• Knowledgeable and proficient in downtime procedures.