SCHNEIDER REGIONAL MEDICAL CENTER is an equal opportunity employer. SRMC is staffed based on need and qualification, without regard to race, color, creed, origin, age, or gender. The Office of Human Resources facilitates the continuing educational and professional development of staff at all levels by providing training opportunities, supporting participation in programs and seminars designed to advance careers throughout the field of health care. SRMC also recognizes and rewards achievement at all levels of operation.
- 19 paid local and federal holidays
- Personal/Annual time accrued at 4 hours bi-weekly
- Sick time accrued at 4 hours bi-weekly
- $10,000 non-contributory basic life insurance with voluntary supplemental life insurance up to 4 times basic annual salary
- Medical and dental insurance
- Free Employee Assistance Program
- Retirement benefits with 8.5% employee contribution and 17.5% employer match may be available
- Pre-authorized overtime paid at 1.5 times base rate or compensatory time offered based on status
- Relocation Reimbursement
COMPENSATION & EQUITY PAY
Most positions at SRMC are associated with a collective bargaining unit. Each collective bargaining unit has an assigned pay plan, which dictates compensation based on years of experience, professional credentials and certifications.
The SRMC application for employment (in clinical or non-clinical positions) can be downloaded from this page
Fill the application electronically; print it, and sign it, and mail it to:
SCHNEIDER REGIONAL MEDICAL CENTER
9048 Sugar Estate
St. Thomas, USVI 00802
Attn: Human Resources
Via Email: Filled and signed applications may be scanned as JPG or PDF, and sent via e-mail to email@example.com
If there are questions about any aspect of employment at SCHNEIDER REGIONAL MEDICAL CENTER, please contact us at (340) 776-8311, ext. 2291, or 5068.